Ready to drive for R&R Transporation? We look forward to hearing from you! Below is additional information regarding driver requirements and what we will be reviewing when looking at applications.
- Must be at least 22 years old
- One year of driving experience required
- (CDL Drivers) Will consider less experience with completion of driving school certificate or Military driver training and review of employment history
- A valid driver's license and CDL endorsement
- We also review your CSA score
- Reefer experience preferred, but not required. Training available for qualified candidates
- Hazmat endorsement preferred but not required
- Extra pay upon completion of R&R hazmat training
- No DUI in the last 5 years and NEVER in a commercial vehicle
- No more than 3 speeding ticket in one year or 4 speeding tickets in three years
Additional Requirements & Application Details
Drivers must disclose previous employment and employer information from the last three years. When applying, we will need the address and phone number for each employer. If applying for a CDL position, previous employment information must be provided from the past 10 years as required by 391.23 of the FMCSRs.
We will run a current DAC and license report for all driver applications. We must be able to verify at least on year of driving experience, however we will review your application if you have less than one year with certification of driving school or Military driver training.
We use TRANSFLO for all paperwork to provide a convenient process and to enable your weekly pay.
How to apply
- Call R&R’s recruiter at 1-800-683-0519 ext. 4005 for more information
- Complete the online application on our website
- Please follow-up with a phone call to the recruiter with any questions
- We can fax you a two-page application, (possibly a third page)
- If the company that we are inquiring about your past employment requires a signed waiver, we need to have that signed by you.
- We can do a phone application but will still require a signed release for permission and verification
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter at 1-800-683-0519 ext. 1, or the Safety Director at 1-800-683-0519 ext. 1010.