These are the current wages being offered at R&R with the potential to earn extra income with the safety bonuses.
Local - Regional - Bay
- Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- Bonus: $3.50 per hour pays out every 60 days
- Note: When running outside the state, OTR compensation applies
- Duties: Running LTL Southern to Northern California pick ups and deliveries. As part of this lane, you will also be doing switch outs of loads/trailers going into Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.
Over The Road
- Compensation: .42 cents per mile. .43 cents per mile with Haz-Mat
- Bonus: Pays .03 cents per miles at 17K, .08 cents per miles over 20K. for two months time period.
- with a 1 cent per mile safety bonus, paid over 2 month time period.
- Drop/Pick up: $30.00 up to $60.00 after the first.
- Duties: Running LTL/TL Coast to Coast and all points in-between.
- cents per mile
- cents per person
- All miles. Loaded and empty
- Drop Pay
- $60.00 in the Northeast
- Bonus paid every two months.
- .08 per mile after combined 40k miles
- 20k miles per person
- .03 per mile after 17k miles per driver
- .01 per mile safety bonus each if you qualify.