These are the current wages being offered at R&R with the potential to earn extra income with the safety bonuses.
Local - Regional - Bay
- Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- Bonus: $3.50 per hour pays out every 60 days
- Note: When running outside the state, OTR compensation applies
- Duties: Running LTL Southern to Northern California pick ups and deliveries. As part of this lane, you will also be doing switch outs of loads/trailers going into Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.
Over The Road
- All in you can make - SOLO .54 Cpm TEAMS .65 Cpm
- *Minimum of 2500 miles a week*
- 95% No Touch, West Coast to East Coast 48 state carrier
- Great Benefits, Paid Weekly, Reasonable Home Time, Excellent Equipment
- We have four terminal locations two in Southern California, one in Minnesota and another in Illinois.
- Solo Base .50 cpm + mileage bonus paid every 90 days
- Teams .58 cents per mile + mileage bonus paid every 90 days
- Drop/Pick $40 up to $70 after the first
- Hazmat .01 cpm + .10 cpm while under hazmat load
- Safety/Performance Pay
- Solo- .03 cpm over 30,000 miles (paid out every 90 days)
- Teams- .03 cpm over 58,000 miles (paid out every 90 days)
- Sign-on Bonus: $2000
- All in can make $0.65 cpm
- All miles. Loaded and empty
- Drop Pay
- $60.00 in the Northeast
- Bonus paid every three months.
- .06(split) per mile after combined 58k miles