These are the current wages being offered at R&R with the potential to earn extra income with the safety bonuses.
Local - Regional - Bay
- Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- Bonus: $3.50 per hour pays out every 60 days
- Note: When running outside the state, OTR compensation applies
- Duties: Running LTL Southern to Northern California pick ups and deliveries. As part of this lane, you will also be doing switch outs of loads/trailers going into Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.
Over The Road
- All in you can make - SOLO .51 Cpm TEAMS .61 Cpm
- *Minimum of 2500 miles a week*
- 95% No Touch, West Coast to East Coast 48 state carrier
- Great Benefits, Paid Weekly, Reasonable Home Time, Excellent Equipment
- We have four terminal locations two in Southern California, one in Minnesota and another in Illinois.
- Solo Base .42 cpm + mileage bonus paid every 60 days
- Teams .52 cents per mile + mileage bonus paid every 60 days
- Drop/Pick $40 up to $70 after the first
- Hazmat .01 cpm + .10 cpm while under hazmat load
- Safety Bonus: Violation Free- .01 cpm (pay out every 60 days)
- Performance Pay:
- Solo- .03 cpm over 17,000 miles (paid out every 60 days)
- Solo- .08 cpm over 20,000 miles (paid out every 60 days)
- Teams- .03 cpm over 36,000 miles (paid out every 60 days)
- Teams- .08 cpm over 40,000 miles (paid out every 60 days)
- Sign-on Bonus: $2000
- All in can make $0.61 cpm
- All miles. Loaded and empty
- Drop Pay
- $60.00 in the Northeast
- Bonus paid every two months.
- .08 per mile after combined 40k miles
- 20k miles per person
- .03 per mile after 17k miles per driver
- .01 per mile safety bonus each if you qualify.